Tuesday, August 4, 2020

Fear of not earning a living

Hello. Today's topic is the fear. Not just any fear, the fear of not being able to succeed, not being able to make it. I am talking about money of course. The money a big portion of us dream of, fear of losing, cry at night for it. The green paper that we give more value than ourselves. Don't we?

The problem with this fear of us, (at least most of us) is that we may never (and mostly saying this to myself) know the future of our beloved wallets. So, we fear for what exactly? Hunger? Poverty that we already have or the poverty and suffering we WILL have?

I don't really consider myself on the bright side when it comes to "fears". Especially the unnecessary fears. Because personally I fear a lot, very often and for various reasons that are quite dumb. 

To give an example to my "income related" fears, I would like to use my recent investment field: The Google Play Store. I make, buy, order, design a lot of apps these days. Some are games, some are guides, wallpapers etc. I check my income account and compare today to yesterday and think about what have changed, have I advertised more, am I getting popular, etc. This income account is of course my admob.

It took quite a lot of investment in advertising and also a lot of my money went to the freelancer game programmers for this new business model I am following. It costs a lot every day. I spend all the money I can get around me to the app developing. 

Do I have hope? Yes! At least for now... I hope I won't be crying after a couple of years and go back in my archive and read this post and say "oh my how come I had hope ". I rather want to go back to this post and say, "yes I was right. I had hope and now I earn a living from app making!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home