Thursday, August 6, 2020

"California Dreamin' "

I recently bought this drawing tablet you can see photos in the recent posts.
It doesn't have USB, cable, digital connection or whatsoever. It has a little battery that lasts long, feels like a paper and pen, a bit weird but still good for things you draw and erase.

You don't have the save option, one button to reset etc but good for the price. It's 20 bucks.
My goal is to learn how to draw good and switch to a professional tablet that connects to laptop and saves etc, runs on software...

I tell myself, only if I could draw and know how to combine the drawings with digital arts... What an opportunity it would be.

There is one thing I can do though: Learn to draw. Not just to draw, but to draw like a digital artist and animate like it, combine like it. Maybe even go further and start 3D.

All these crazy ideas pop up while I continue my elementary school drawing capabilities. But I think one can do anything to some extent when worked hard. Same was with the music. I had no talent, built the talent, became good enough to compose, be a rock'n roll electric guitar kid etc. Enough to join a band. I still make music from time to time. Composed a lot of songs. Why wouldn't I be able to do the same with digital arts, drawing, 3D? I guess, If I work hard enough I can. Not too late though. I'm only 20. Still got some time to learn new things. Even if it is drawing we are talking about.

So let's go dreaming... California dreamin'!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home